After a long winter, it’s time to wake up your sprinkler system and get it ready for a season of keeping your landscape looking its best. Our sprinkler start-up service gets your system ready for optimum performance during the season by performing regular maintenance and identifying any specific issues that may cause problems during the season. It is possible for a novice to cause significant damage to a system by refilling the pipes incorrectly. Surge pressures, air compression and water hammer can result and can damage or destroy sprinkler heads, valves and other components. Trust our technicians to follow the correct procedures to do the task correctly.
Our spring start-up service includes:
- Refilling the system with water
- Testing available water pressure
- Operating each zone from the irrigation controller
- Checking each sprinkler head for operation and coverage
- Adjusting and cleaning components as needed
- Visually checking for broken risers and underground leaks
- Setting controller for the upcoming watering season
- Verifying sensor operation (where applicable)
Contact our office to schedule your spring start-up today.